In this guide, we will “Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10“. Today in this era Bluetooth and wireless devices are popular in the market. That’s because you do not have to worry about the wire lengths, and you can roam around with your wireless device anywhere in your home. The Wireless display adapter in device manager Windows 10 gives us the ability to connect our wireless display. Bluetooth Windows 10 help to connect the Bluetooth enabled devices such as Bluetooth headphones.
Let’s look how we can solve the issues with Bluetooth Audio, Miracast Devices and WiGig devices. We will fix connection to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10. This simple easy to understand Windows 10 guide with help you to fix the issue as mentioned earlier with Windows 10.
Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10
After pressing the Connect button in Action Center, if you do not see your device in discovered devices list, you can try the below steps:
- Make sure that your Windows device supports Bluetooth functionality and that it’s turned on in your device. You’ll see a Bluetooth button in Action Centre when you open it.
- If you don’t see the Bluetooth button in Action Center, try updating your device’s driver to the latest version. Here’s how you can update your device driver: go to Start >> enter Device Manager >> select it from the list of results, and then, in Device Manager, find your device, right-click on it(or press and hold) , select Update Driver Software, select Search automatically for updated driver software in the list, and then follow the rest of the steps.
- If Bluetooth is turned on, and the driver is up to date, but your Bluetooth audio device still doesn’t work, try removing the device and re-pairing it. Here’s how you can do it: go to Start >> enter Devices >> select Bluetooth >> select the device >> select Remove device >> and then try pairing again.
- Also, make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is switched on and discoverable. How you do this differ with devices, so check the device manual that came with your device or directly go to the manufacturer’s website.
- Make sure that your Windows device supports Miracast by checking the device manual that came with it in the box or by going to the manufacturer’s website.
- Make sure that WiFi is turned on on the device.
- Make sure that the display you want to forecast to supports Miracast and that it’s turned on. If it doesn’t, you’ll need a Miracast adapter (also called a “dongle”) that plugs into an HDMI port on your display device.
- Make sure that your Windows device supports WiGig and is turned on and discoverable. If your PC supports WiGig, you’ll see a WiGig button in Settings >> Flight mode.
- Make sure that the display supports WiGig. If it doesn’t, you’ll need a WiGig dock.
Did “Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices And Wireless Displays In Windows 10” solved your problem. Are you able to use your wireless devices? If yes, do let us know. Somehow if you are not able to get your wireless device working, please comment in the comment section below with your issue in detail. I will try to help you out.